Becoming an Artist at Great River Arts
Great River Arts exists to enrich lives by providing arts experiences and services to the people of Morrison County and the surrounding communities. We are a non-profit, membership driven organization, established in 1993.
We require the following when being considered as an applicant for the retail consignment area:
- Artwork must be original, conceived, designed and handmade by the artist or craftsperson.
- Consignment terms include a 40% commission to art center, (30% for GRA members).
- Manner in which work is displayed is at the discretion of the Great River Arts.
- Artist must not be showing in more than 2 additional galleries in Morrison County while on display at GRA.
- We predominantly support artists from the Morrison County area, however all artists are welcomed.
If you are interested in applying to become a Great River Arts artist, submit this application with 2- 5 digital images of your work to the Visual Arts Committee. If digital is not available, a self addressed envelope must be included in order for printed copies to be returned to you.
Consignment Artist Application
Artist interested in being considered to sell their work in the Great River Arts Juried Sales Gallery need to submit an application to be reviewed by the Visual Arts Committee. Applications, along with a digital image of work samples, can be sent to:
Great River Arts, PO Box 157, Little Falls, MN 56345
Exhibits and Consignment Opportunities
Artists who have work on display in our galleries, or consignment work in the art shop have been juried in by the Visual Arts Committee. This committee meets the first Wednesday of each month. If you would like to be considered for an exhibit or consignment sale, please bring samples of your work to the Art Center. The samples will be presented to the Visual Arts Committee at the following meeting.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please fill out this form: