Consignment Artist Application
Great River Arts' Retail Gallery is a 400 square foot space at the heart of downtown Little Falls. With nearly 50 performing arts events, 100 art education sessions and 20 visual arts exhibitions each year, our galleries welcome thousands of interested patrons with a selection of the best of Minnesota's art and artisans representing works in media including jewelry, ceramics, painting, drawing, and sculpture.
If you would like to be considered for representation in the GRA Retail Gallery, we invite you to fill out our Retail and Consignment Artist Application.
We require the following when being considered as an applicant for our retail sales gallery, and by submitting your application you agree to these terms:
- Artwork must be original, conceived, designed and handmade by the artist or craftsperson.
- Consignment terms include a 40% commission to art center (30% for GRA members).
- Manner in which work is displayed is at the discretion of the Great River Arts.
- Artist must not be showing in more than 2 additional galleries in Morrison County while on display at GRA.
- We predominantly support artists from the Morrison County area, however all artists are welcomed.
If you are interested in selling work at the Great River Arts Retail Gallery, submit this application and email 5 digital images representing your work to the Visual Arts Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject Consignment Artist Application Images: (Your Name). Physical applications may be mailed to Great River Arts, PO Box 157, Little Falls, MN 56345 or dropped off in person at 122 1st St SE, Little Falls, MN 56345.