Exhibiting artist application
Great River Arts exists to enrich lives by providing arts experiences and services to the people of Morrison County and the surrounding communities. We are a non-profit, membership driven organization, established in 1993.
We require the following when being considered as an applicant for our gallery exhibitions, and by submitting your application you agree to these terms:
- Artwork must be original, conceived, designed and handmade by the artist or craftsperson.
- Consignment terms include a 40% commission to art center (30% for GRA members).
- Manner in which work is displayed is at the discretion of the Great River Arts.
- Artist must not be showing in more than 2 additional galleries in Morrison County while on display at GRA.
- We predominantly support artists from the Morrison County area, however all artists are welcomed.
To be considered for an exhibition at Great River Arts, submit this application. Physical applications may be accepted and should include these questions along with a CD containing 5-10 images of your work, and may send mailed to Great River Arts, PO Box 157, Little Falls, MN 56345 or dropped off in person at 122 1st St SE, Little Falls, MN 56345.