|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
In this class the participant will explore various layering processes in abstract painting and drawing to create depth and texture in your art. Works will be created on paper.
February 25th, 11-1pm
Ages 13+, If this class does not have 6 participants sign-up it will be cancelled.
Member: $30/ Non-Member $35
About the Artist
Gina is an intuitive abstract painter creating with water-based mediums on paper and canvas. Her process journeys inward to a site of discovery, growth, challenge, and stillness as she bonds materials to surroundings, finding trust in the act and beauty in each layer. Through her meditative process, she infuses patience and adaptability into her work, welcoming new techniques, materials, relationships, and approaches as they develop in real time. She refines her process in small moments and allows the works itself to provide instantaneous feedback and modify her path with purpose and intention. Space, environment, and land transpose into Gina's dreamlike works that mingle her sense of place, vast landscapes, memories, collage, color relationships, and energy. Her ethereal paintings work to soothe the mind and create space for moments of contemplation, softness, and personal reflection. She works in fluid layers, with each revealing new energy and emotions, delving deeper into her own and our collective psyche.