2021 Juried Art Show - Now Open!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Every two years, GRA hosts a juried show to feature the dynamic work of Minnesota artists.
2021 THEME: Creating, Coping and Surviving, An Artist's Reflection."
- GRA's Visual Arts Committee will review all submission and select the pieces that will be placed in our Front and Main Galleries located at 122 First Street SE, Little Falls.
- Each category will be assessed and judged by three prominent artists that represent a broad cross-section of talent and creative practices.
3 STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- $25 First Entry (non-members) or $20 First Entry (members)
- $10 Second Entry
- $10 Third Entry
Don't want to complete the materials online?
- Pick-up a hard copy of show materials or pay for your entries in-person at our offices located on 122 First Street SE, in Little Falls.
- Hours of Operation: Wed. - Fri. from 11-6 PM and Sat. from 10-2 PM
Get Creative with GRA!
GRA is interested in collaborating local artists interested in developing art kits to support both our art education programming during COVID, with the option to also see kits in our retail store at 122 First Street SE, Little Falls.
Don't let COVID stop the creative process!
Art kits can be a wonderful way to connect with students, while still being mindful of social distancing. We are currently offering three ways to partner with GRA this month!
Artist Resources During COVID-19
GRA Job Opportunities
Thank you for inquiring. However, currently we do not have job openings at this time.
GRA Artist Applications
Support for Artists in Our Region
Funding Opportunities For Artists