Hours of Operation
What makes GRA's retail special?
- Shop Local Experience: Our organization is rooted in the community.
- A Physical Storefront: Our building is located in downtown Little Falls, MN, We partner with artists that might not be able to operate a storefront independently.
- Increased Exposure: Artist's products are visible to customers attending performances, art education classes or visiting the galleries.
- Exclusive Vendors: Buying at GRA means directly supporting artists - the creative class.
- Specialized Products: Customers have access to handcrafted, one of a kind items - set apart by their signature style, shape, form, glaze(s), textures, and more.
- Authentically Made: Purchases help to support long-standing art forms and techniques with historical ties.
- Merit: Our vendors applied to sell their products onsite and have been peer reviewed by our Visual Arts Committee (VAC) - comprised of local artists.
Looking to Display Your Work?
Artists looking to sell their works can apply to become a retail gallery artist by filling out our Consignment/Retail Shop Artist Application.
Email all questions and work samples to email@example.com